Limited company accountants
We’re a firm of accountants based in Cheltenham, who work with businesses in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, and the rest of England. If you’re looking for Limited company accountants, please check out this page, and contact us to see how we can help.
What is a limited company?
A limited company is a type of business that’s legally separate from its owners, giving them the benefit of limited liability in certain circumstances. This can protect the shareholders from financial implications if things go wrong.
Depending on how much you earn, a company can reduce the amount of tax you have to pay compared to if you operated as a sole trader. However, each case needs to be looked at individually, because sole traders may have a lower tax liability.
A limited company can add credibility to your business because many people believe companies are larger than sole traders or partnership.
Why choose us as your limited company accountants?
- We’ve worked will small and medium sized businesses for many years, so have seen many of the problems you’re facing.
- We’re friendly, helpful, and reply to e-mails and phone calls promptly.
- At Newton Accountants, we keep our clients updated about the progress of the work we’re carrying out.
- We agree fees in advance so there are no surprises.
We can help you if you’ve already got a limited company, or if you would like help starting your own company.
How we can help your company
We can help with:
- Year end accounts to Companies House
- Corporation tax return to HMRC
- Payroll for your employees
- VAT returns
- Management accounts
- Advice on bookkeeping software such as XERO, SAGE, Quick Books, DEXT etc.
For more information about us, and how we can help your business, please check out our home page.
More information about Limited Companies
For more information about limited companies please check out: Limited Companies