You’ve come up with a great business idea and done loads of research to make sure it’ll work. You’re now thinking, “When should I get an accountant?”
You can hire an accountant at any time, depending on what help you want. However, we recommend you speak to them sooner rather than later because they can help with:
- Business plans
- Advice on whether to be limited company, sole trader, partnership
- Tax planning
- Advising on a bookkeeping system
- Setting up and running payroll
- Registering for VAT and doing the VAT returns
- General business advice
- Advice on buying a business
When you first speak to an accountant they’ll be able to assess your business and work with you to decide what help you need. They’ll then be able to give you a fixed price quote for the work they’ll do.
To see how we can help, please get in touch with us.